Leadership and oversight of Calcium Community Church operations is
the responsibility of our Board of Elders. They meet for Church business
following morning Worship the 2nd Sunday of each month. Meetings are open
to everyone, and all are encouraged to attend and participate.
Our current Board of Elders is comprised of the following: Chairman
of the Board, Clerk, Financial Secretary, Treasurer, 3 Deacons, 3 Trustees
and other Church Officers.
From our Constitution: "The Official
Board is responsible for general oversight of all spiritual and physical
concerns of the church. All committees and sub-committees are responsible
to the Official Board.
Persons serving in Official Board of Elders positions include:
- Corporate Officers
- Chairman, Dan Russell
- Clerk, Blake Dehner (temp)
- Financial Secretary, Penni Fuller
- Treasurer, Betty Cooper
- Deacons (serve Family Ministry Groups, providing direct care
for church members)
- Brad Kaopuiki
- Ruthi Rafus
- Donna Pillsbury
- Trustees (responsible for the condition, safety and usefulness
of church facilities)
- Dan Fuller
- Dan Russell
- Roger Keltner
- other Church Officer positions include:
- Education Minister, Ami Gydesen
- Hospitality Chairman, (unappointed at this time)
Anyone listed above may be contacted indirectly through the Church
office at 788-3823 or via email sent to family@CalciumChurch.com.
Church, 26816 NYS Route 342, Calcium NY 13616 - - Phone (315) 788-3823